Monday, October 29, 2012

Security

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A psychoanalyst with bodyguards is a very rare occurrence...

It happened in 1996 that I decided to do some work-out... In the locker room someone said: "Close the window!" - and then I got really the hugest smack of my life into my face before I could have recognized the situation... A very well-built gentleman was not talking to his friend but to me (behind my back actually) and in the next moment I got the smack...

I did the work-out far away from the attackers but I must have sought: "God, I wish I had some bodyguards..." Just because I have over 200 bodyguards now, not to mention the USMC... Having bodyguards is fun, I can only suggest them to everyone who thinks to have had a difficult childhood... Normal taxpayers can turn to the police...

Best wishes, ACME and Team

No comments:

Post a Comment