Monday, August 6, 2012

The Magic Of Rolls-Royce August 6th 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Rolls-Royce owners are very often paranoid... Here you have a selection of the most unique paranoid fears:

a) Never trust a man who has got a driving license...
b) Never trust a woman who has got a husband...
c) Either you have got a car or you have got a horse...
d) A supreme class car with a V12 engine is already luxurious enough...
e) I am not strong enough to sell my Rolls-Royce...
f) I am not strong enough to buy a Rolls-Royce...
g) Rolls-Royce motor cars are unique and not the entire philosophy...
h) My friends only like me because of my Rolls-Royce...
i) I have bought a Rolls-Royce - but how is my life going to continue?
j) The index light is functioning - no, it is not - now it is functioning - it is not functioning...
k) Rolls-Royce Motor Cars are waiting for hydrogen as a fuel - less is not enough...
l) My bodyguard takes away the sight forward...

Best wishes, Joseph de la Mikula and Team




No comments:

Post a Comment